Thursday, September 19, 2013

Intro





I love running, and pole vaulting; I often get asked by friends, family, and strangers about some of the best running practices or why there is a right and wrong way to pole vault. I am fortunate to have a job as a cross country and track and field coach, so not only do I like to give advice, you could say it's my calling. I hope in this blog to provide answers, insight, and some fun in regards to track and field, and maybe also in life.

My goal is to post some information on a regular basis (a few times each week) and also to provide some videos of drills as often as I can, but with the goal of at least once each week. Whether you are a runner, a pole vaulter, a coach, or just someone who enjoys watching others put themselves through the torturous pursuit of improving themselves, I hope you'll enjoy this and stick around for more.

God Bless You!

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment